It’s time for the next King’s CROWNing Authors (Cajoling Random Observations Now) interview. Please welcome, Sarah Moore Fitzgerald.
1. What is ‘Gaslighting’ and how would you use it in a sentence?
It’s the process of slowly driving someone mad by manipulating their environment in subtle but noticeable ways, thus making them think they are going insane. So you might use it in the following sentence: ‘Stop gaslighting
2. Have you ever used a torch to communicate in morse code?
Yes. Camping on Dalkey Island on realising I’d forgotten the milk. Message was relayed accurately, but strangely, never received.
3. If Limerick is a lady then what does that make the Shannon?
Her life blood.
4. What does creative writing mean to you?
Fear, trepidation, mystery, magic.
5. Would you rather walk in puddles or splash in the sea?
Definitely splash in the sea, as long as I can have a brandy afterwards.
6. Best snack for the busy author?
7. Tea or coffee while reading?
Tea while reading, coffee while writing (obviously).
8. You have to leave and can only bring 5 items with you, what are they?
Can you count children and husband as items? In that case the four of them and my laptop.
Thank you, Sarah.
About Sarah Moore Fitzgerald
darkness. Eventually, she came out as an author with the completion of her first novel, ‘Back to Blackbrick’. Her second novel, ‘The Apple Tart of Hope’ is out now. She’s a keen cyclist, a reluctant runner, and an avid reader. She is married with three children.
Like this? Then read another one here.