It’s time for the next King’s CROWNing Authors (Cajoling Random Observations Now) interview. Please welcome, Kat Ellis.
1. Best bookish memory…is it in black and white or colour?
Black and white, Chariots of Fire playing over it, and me fist-bumping the sky in slow motion.
2. When was the last time you cried when writing a tweet?
Never. Tears would rust my facial hull plating.
4. Would you rather live by a haunted castle or a busy shopping mall?
Haunted castle. I’d rather live by an open sewer than a busy shopping mall.
5. There are biscuit crumbs on your keyboard, what will you do?
6. Define YA using swagger words?
Teenagers be figuring shiz out. (I feel unclean now. I hope you’re happy.)
7. Is past participle really that dated?
Naaaw, man. We don’t hate on any tenses up in here. (Do you see what you’ve done? DO YOU?)
8. What is The thing not to say to an author?
“Ooh, can I have a free signed copy of your book so I can sell it on ebay?”
9. Street light or moon light to read by?
10.(a) what is your life motto in one word?
10(b). Using the answers to questions 3,5 and 9, write a sentence explaining your life motto.
Whatever life throws at you to make you cry “WHUTTTT??!!!!!!!!!!!” you’ve just gotta shake it off and get
to the next street light.
Thank you Kat, I am now singing a Swift song and fist pumping to black and white images of Chariots of Fire!
About Kat Ellis
She is a YA author from North Wales, where she lives with her husband and evil cat. She grew up immersed in ancient myths about dragons and giants, and spent most of her childhood getting into trouble while exploring the local cemetery. Now, you’ll usually find her messing around on social media or out taking photographs of the Welsh wilderness. She also blogs with other fabulous UK YA authors at Author Allsorts. Blackfin Sky is her debut novel (out now), and Breaker will be released in Spring 2016 – why not add it to your goodreads list?