Study first, you must – to write, my young padwan.
- This is an example of a plot dissection for the three act novel. This is incredible. (I love author bloggers.)
- iTunes University courses on creative writing and poetry. You simply must attend the iUni.
- Fantasy Name Generator, for kicks, like.
- Discerning her novel for mood. (This is my absolute favourite author blog. Maggie Stiefvater – you writer rock star)
- A great (best I’ve seen) character flow chart.
- Thesaurus on body parts. A cool read.
- Emotion thesaurus – some light bedtime reading!
- Best writing advice, like eva!
- All the best online resources, with publishing, editing, querying, reader and writer blogs in one blog.
To paraphrase Fergie, Go check them out, ya’ll.
And thanks to all who pop by here. 🙂
2 Comments Add yours
Ohhhhhh! Thanks for the link,. Yes, my weakness is the auld 'How To'.
I loves 'em.
Nice!! I see what you mean about a weakness for 'How To' reads. My absolute favorite has to be http://www.writingexcuses.com