|taken from Blog Awards Ireland|
I would just like to say thank you to everyone who pops by this blog, comments, reads, follows and who nominated my blog.
I am just a teacher who loves technology, books, writing, random interesting info and who loves having a bit of an audience.
The Categories in which I am nominated:
1. Best Blog Of An SME – Long List – sponsored by Sage. We are using Sage One Accountswhich is an online accounting software to manage our accounts for the blog awards, keep track of income and costs and produce invoices.
2. Best Personal Blog – Long List – sponsored by Red Oak Tax Refunds.
The below information is taken from http://www.blogawardsireland.com
|taken from Pinterest|
‘With 1400 nominations in so far for hundreds of blogs and with Grafton Media as the headline sponsor, the organisers of Blog Awards Ireland are delighted that so many share their enthusiasm and passion for good blogging. The Blog Awards will become an important event in the social media and awards calendars playing its part in celebrating the best in Irish blogging and bringing online communities together in its gala event on 13th October 2012 at the Osprey in Naas.
The headline sponsors, Grafton Media, are an award-winning, full-service, creative digital agency, ranked 24/100 in the recommended agencies register. With offices in Dublin, Manchester and London, they are proving to be a dynamic and growing company with their finger on the pulse for all things web and digital related.
This is the judging criteria that will be used by the judging panel when assessing each blog:
· Is it knowledgeable about the subject area?
|taken from Pinterest|
· Is it written in a compelling, engaging, entertaining and/or informative style?
· Does it have good spelling, punctuation and grammar?
· Is the content unique?
· Are the photographs/images of good quality? Are they attributed to their source?
· Are blog posts written consistently/updated regularly?
· Does the style of writing stay constant and is it appropriate to the subject?
· Are the call to actions appropriate?
· Links, when appropriate, to other blogs and websites.
· Interaction on the blog in the form of responding to comments and engaging in conversations.
· Attractive design and ease of navigating.
· Standard of the ’About Us’ and ‘Contact’ details/pages.’
11 Comments Add yours
Thank you muchly
Well done you!
Thank you so much, dear anonymous! Your comment is most welcome.
You are welcome, I nominated you for best blog. I don't blog myself but we are twitter mates and it's great to see a young teacher with a bit of imagination on the cyberspace.
Best of luck to you
Yeeeeeeh! Thanks Mrs. King!!!
Thank you so much.
Best of luck with the new school year.
PS it's Mrs King now!
Thanks David, think this is your first time commenting – mucho appreciated!
Good luck Moloney! … I mean King!!
Hello Miss Moloney,
I learnt about Scratch from you. Im very happy you have nomination.