Make Magnet Poems
A paper print out of the XX*
Scissors / blade (I bought mine for a few euro in Tessco)
Laminatetor / sellotape / resin
Freezer bag (to store the piece in)
You can go a wild as you want:
You can print out random words (to create your own fridge poems)
Print out cool quotes
Print out book names and authors (but make the authors as separate magnets so you have a fridge quiz)
Print out saying family members sayings
Print out holiday destination you went to and the dates (make as separate magnets so a fridge quiz to test your partner!)
- Decide on the XX* you want to use and print/write.
- You could print/write different words on different coloured sheets or in different fonts.
|Here is a picture of the formatting I used|
If you are printing then:
- I would advise to use size 24, that you select line spacing of 2.
- Also if you are printing, a tip would be to select a word then press the ‘CTRL’ key and go on to select more words and then click change colour. (All of you selected words will change colour…saves time)
- If you want to download the poem I formatted click here to download.
|oh look at my handy TO DO re-usable sheet|
You are done! If you look at my first picture, you will see that with the extra laminated paper I also made a re-usable to do sheet. If you use a marker you can wipe and re-use! It is the gift that keeps on giving!
I love buying books but hate giving them away. Even when I lend them to friends, I always note their name, the book and date so I know when to go after them for my book!
We have a very old (and unwanted) Encyclopaedia and I am going to turn one of the books into some cool things, in my next few Christmas posts I will show you how to make:
Goodbye old Encyclopaedia book cool stuff!
Not so crafty? See the below:
I love this idea for a t-shirt. You would be surprised by the amount of times people have said to me, ‘don’t include that into your blog or book.’ ‘Honestly,’ I tell them, ‘you are not that interesting!’ This t-shirt is about £20 on-line but you could go to a t-shirt place and get them to do one up for you.