I wrote part one here. I hope that it helped you. In this post we will discuss some more great websites which can help you maximise your Twitter time.
- Linkbun Love this one! LinkBunch lets you put multiple links into one small link which you can share over Twitter. Here is one I made earlier.
- Friedcell It’s a simple browser add-on – we go through your tweets, find those with links and post them to your delicious account.
- Hashtags This shows you the trends in Twitter, who used a hashtag, when and the tweet with the hashtag.
- Digsby This is a social networking tool that alerts you of events like new messages and gives you a live Newsfeed of what your friends are up to.
- Twhirl is a desktop client for the Twitter microblogging service. Most of the features available on the Twitter website are accessible through twhirl, too. Plus, a lot of usability enhancements have been added.
PART ONE IS HERE
If you like my blog, you can subscribe to the blog by entering your email address in the box on the right hand sidebar. And sure throw us an aould vote here (just one click).
Thanks and Reki Blessings for stopping by! The fact that anyone would be interested in what I have to say….well it still shocks me. 🙂